Given the current situation, the Trustees have decided to suspend the Season for the foreseeable future.
The Training Days planned for 29 and 30 April, the Open Days on 23 April and 21 May and the Leaders meeting on 18 April are all cancelled.
The Trustees will keep the situation under review and, if it is possible to commence sailing later in the year, we will notify you. The important thing is that everyone stays safe and hopefully we can be sailing before too long.
Mike Marcus - Chairman
At CVSS our priority is the health and safety of our all our members and sailors. We would ask that everyone follows the government guidance about how best to cope during this difficult period. Information about the virus and how to protect yourself can be found here.