Season Starts: Wednesday 1st May 2019
Season Ends: Wednesday 16th October 2019
Summer Season: Wednesday 1st May to Wednesday 24th July 2019
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday – sessions of one hour from 10.30 to 2.30 (last session)
- Saturday – sessions of one hour from 10.00 to 2.00 (last session)
Summer Holiday Sailing: Saturday 27th July to Tuesday3rd September 2019
- Sailing Saturday and Wednesday only
- Mid-week sailing is restricted to Wednesday because BLYM are so busy
- Wednesday 4th September to Wednesday 16th October 2019
No sailing on the following dates:
- Any Bank Holiday Monday: 6th and Monday 27th May 2019
- Any Bank Holiday Saturday: 4th and Satuday 25th May 2019
- Saturday 18th May 2019 due to the Canal Festival
- Half Term: Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th May 2019
Exceptional Sailing Days
CVSS also offers some Thursdays for “exceptional groups” – these are groups who do not have regular sailing sessions. We only offer a limited number each season.
We offer a 10.30-2.30 “day” to such groups. The minimum number of disabled children and vulnerable adults in a group is 12. For a smaller group we would try and offer a sailing session on one of the other days.
The cost is £5 per sailor We restrict this experience to sailors who cannot participate in our usual offering.