Season Starts: Monday 30th April 2018
Season Ends: Wednesday 17th October 2018
Summer Season: Monday 30th April to Wednesday 17th October 2018
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday – sessions of one hour from 10.30 to 2.30 (last session)
- Saturday – sessions of one hour from 10.00 to 2.00 (last session)
- No sailing Half Term: 28th, 29th and 30th May 2018
- Contact Frances Brown to organise a booking
Summer Holiday Sailing: Saturday 28th July to Saturday 1st September 2018
- Mid-week sailing is restricted to Wednesday because BLYM are so busy. Contact Frances Brown to organise a booking.
- If your child/young adult comes along with a school or college to sail or katakanu with CVSS you can bring them sailing during the school holidays.
- If they have paid £35 annual membership fee for 2018 they can sail free.
- If the haven’t the sailing is £5 an hour.
- An application form must be completed for every disabled sailor.
- Monday 4th September to Wednesday 18th October 2017 (half term)
No sailing on the following dates:
- Any Bank Holiday Saturday: 5th, 26th May and 25th August 2018
- Any Bank Holiday Monday: 7th, 28th May and 27th August 2018
- Saturday 19th May 2018 due to the Canal Festival
- Half Term: 28th, 29th and 30th May 2018
Exceptional Sailing Days
CVSS offers regular sailing on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.
CVSS also offers some Thursdays for “exceptional groups” – these are groups who do not have regular sailing sessions. We only offer a limited number each season.
We offer a 10.30-2.30 “day” to such groups. The minimum number of disabled children and adults in a group is 12. For a smaller group we would try and offer a sailing session on one of the other days.
The cost is £5 per sailor We restrict this experience to sailors who cannot participate in our usual offering.