CVSS is pleased to receive funding of any sort. Our sailing is made possible by the generosity of those who support us with donations, sponsorship or grants. Our membership fees cover the cost of administration, insurance, berthing and running costs.
Donations are welcome towards the purchase of life jackets, slings, first aid equipment, maintenance parts and materials, replacement boats, new sails, promotional printing costs and other essential equipment to enable sailing for people with disabilities.
We welcome donations or sponsorship from individuals as well as commercial organisations. We welcome regular giving and one-off payments.
You can also support us in other ways
- Giving your time to assist with sailing sessions
- Maintaining our boats
- Administering the sailing
- Organising fundraising and social events
- Attending functions to raise awareness of CVSS
- Giving your support at fundraising and social events
- Helping run our stall at fêtes and other events
At your Club/Company
- Propose CVSS as your "Charity of the Year" encouraging members or employees to fundraise
- Make a specific donation to provide essential equipment needed for disabled sailing
- You can donate funds, sailing equipment or items suitable for fundraising raffles
- Your donations will be publicly acknowledged (if you wish)
Thank You, Thank You and Thank You
CVSS is most grateful for the donations and grants received. We very much appreciate the generosity of the following donors in the last year:
Probity Masons Lodge
United Reformed Church of Eastcote and Northwood Hills
Bishops Hall Chapter
Watford Accordion Band
Phoenix Morris Dancers
Friend and Family to celebrate Beth Shepherd's 21st.