Given the current situation, the Trustees have decided to suspend the Season for the foreseeable future.

Consequently, the Training Days planned for 29 and 30 April are cancelled, as are the Open Days on 23 April and 21 May and the Leaders meeting on 18 April.

The Trustees will keep the situation under review and, if it is possible to commence sailing later in the year, we will notify you.

The important thing is that everyone stays safe and hopefully we can be sailing before too long

Mike Marcus

Chairman